Skulldug! - Print and Play
A downloadable game
Skulldug! is a pulp exploration game where 1-6 players race to collect 3 treasures and escape from an ancient and treacherous cave system. You build out a new map every time you play, discovering new passages, equipment, and monsters. Passages are generated on the fly from three decks of cards, so you never know what might be around the next corner. It will take all of your wits to escape past your opponents' traps with your cursed loot, but make it out alive and all the glory will be yours!
- Discover a new cave with each playthrough — no two games are ever the same.
- Alter the passages on the board to trap and confound your foes.
- Collect powerful equipment and cursed treasures that change your explorer's abilities.
- Encounter deadly traps and hungry monsters, then unleash them on your opponents.
- Change up the game with the included solo and team mode rules variants.
- Gorgeous artwork by Ghia Mercado.
- Play time: 45-90 minutes.
- "I really enjoy the game. I like building the cavern, I like that it's different each time, I like the cartoon nature of it, I like the idea that you have an army of your group waiting outside just waiting for someone to die and then 'SEND ANOTHER ONE IN!'"
- UndeadViking, UndeadVikingVideos
- "This is a very smooth game... Despite playing the game many times, I have yet to feel like I am playing the same game. Each set up, reveal, and encounter is always different."
- Cyrus Kirby, Father Geek
- "Watching an opponent slide on a grease smear into the maw of a cave denizen is priceless! ...Skulldug is a great fit for virtually any game group or family."
- Luke Turpeinen, Across the Board Games
- "Skulldug! gives you one of the most authentic "exploration" feelings in board gaming. Many of your decisions are completely blind – you could be walking to your doom as easily as walking to victory, and you just won't know until the cards flip. It makes for an exhilarating and tense environment as you hope for the best but prepare for the worst."
- 'Family Gamer', BoardGaming.com
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Megabooth selection" PAX Prime 2015, Seattle WA
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||Board Game, Dungeon Crawler, Exploration, Procedural Generation, Roguelike|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: